(30). From Sufyan b. Asad al-Hadrami ra : I heard Rasulullah saw say : " It is a great treachery that you tell your brother something he accepts as truth from you, but you are lying" ( Abu Dawud )
(31). Abdullah b. Amr ra said that Rasulullah saw said : "There are four traits; he who has all of them is a certain hypocrite and has one of them has some hypocrisy, until he gets rid of it : when being given a trust, he betrays; when he speaks, he lies; when he promises (something), he breaks it; and when he quarrels he commits excesses" ( Bukhari )
(32). Ibn Mas'ud ra said that Rasulullah saw said : "Abusing a Muslim is sinful, and fighting (making war, qital) with him is (tantamount to) kufr." ( Bukhari, Muslim )
(33). Abu Hurairah ra said that Rasulullah saw said : "Beware ofsuspicion, for suspicion is the greatest falsehood. Do not try to find fault with each other, do not spy on one another, do not vie with one another, do not envy one another, do not be angry with one another, do not turn away from one another, and be servants of Allah, brothers to one another, as you have been enjoined. A Muslim is the brother of a muslim, he does him no wrong, nor does he let him down, nor does he despise him. Fear of God is here, fear of God is here, and he pointed to his chest. It is evil enough thata Muslim should look down on his brother. For every muslim is sacred to one another : his blood, his honour, and his property. Allah does not look at your bodies or your forms, or your deeds, but He looks at your hearts". ( Bukhari, Muslim )
(34) Abu Musa ra said that Rasulullah saw said : "Visit the sick, feed the hungry and free the captives". ( Bukhari )
(35) From Abu Hurairah ra : Rasulullah saw said :"One who visits a sick person, or visits a brother of his for the sake of Allah swt, a caller calls him (saying) :"May you be well, and may your passage be well, and may you occupy a place in paradise " ( Tirmidhi )
(36) Muadh b. Jabal ra said that he heard Rasulullah saw say : Allah swt said : "My love is due to those who love each other for my sake, who sit with each other for my sake, who visit one another for my sake, who spend on each other for my sake" ( Malik )
(37) Abu Musa al-Ashari ra said that Rasulullah saw said : "Permission to enter is to be asked three times. If permission is given to you, then enter, otherwise leave" ( Bukhari, Muslim )
(38) Abu Dzar ra goes on saying that he asked for more advice. Rasulullah saw advised that he should cultivate fear of Allah swt, because it is the root and basis of all spiritual actions.
Abu Dzar ra then begged for more advice. Rasulullah sawsaid : "Be consistent in recitation of Al-Qur'an and remembrance of Allah, because it is 'nur' in this world and 'zakhirah' in the heaven.
Abu Dzar ra again sought further advice and was told : "Abstain from too much of laughter, because it causes the heart to wither, and the faceloses its lustre".
Abu Dzar ra sought further advice, whereupon Rasulullah saw said : "Stick to jihad, because this is the 'ruhbaniat' (monasticism) for my ummah.
Abu Dzar ra asked for more advice, and Rasulullah saw said : "Associate yourself with the poor and the needy, be friendly with them and sit in their company".
When Abu Dzar ra requested further advice, Rasulullah saw said : " Look towards those who rank below you, so that you may get used of being thankful, and do not look at those who rank above you lest you should despise the favours of Allah swt upon you ".
When Abu Dzar ra again asked for more advice, Rasulullah saw said : "Let your own faults prevent you from criticizing others and do not try to find fault with others, because you commit those faults yourself. It is enough to prove you guilty that you should find in others such faults as you yourself posess, though you may not be aware of them, and that you should find in others such misdeeds as you yourself commit".
After this Rasulullah saw patted the chest of Abu Dzar ra with his loving hand and said : "O, Abu Dzar, there is no wisdom better than prudence, nor any piety better than refraining from the unlawful, nor any nobility better than polite manners" (Narrated by Ibn Hibban)
(39) It has been narrated on the authority of the authority of 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As ra that Rasulullah saw said : "The world is but a provision and the best provision of the world is a pious and virtous woman ". (Muslim)